So, How Does The Priestess Show Up?
- She really shows up as a leader of others…a leader that leads people toward their enlightenment, toward their relationship to spirituality and spiritual worlds.
- She is clear on her role in the Divine Plan and plays her part willingly and with devotion.
- She is more focused on the results of her clients, students and children than how much money she makes.
- She has a global vision and wants to make a big impact for the future of humanity.
- She un apologetically speaks about, and is intrinsically linked to her Self and spiritual realities.
- She identifies herself as her consciousness more than her characters or even accomplishments.
- She knows that she is in service of a higher power and that that is the most important thing in her life
Who Does The Priestess Attract?
- Professionally, She attracts people who want to be seen, healed or heard.
- She attracts those who have a spiritual intent or desire.
- On a relationship level, she attracts Kings and High Priests…men who are solid and grounded and who adore her spiritual know-how.
- …men who know how to take care of her and her needs.
Who Does The Priestess Repel?
Basically people who are only interested in material things ie. material wealth or people who want to use manipulative tactics to get ahead in life or business, or want to fight to win over something or somebody.
Because she demands Truth above all, people won’t like that she holds a bright light of truth on them if they aren’t prepared to own their stuff.
What Does She Need For Her Feminine Emergence?
The Priestess needs to know that the more she let’s go, the more she surrenders, the more she and her mission will taken care of by The Divine.
She remembers to do this as she refines her intuitive strengths.
Remember to seek direction from the Divine and lean on your circle of support both personally and in business.
She does need to remember to embody her spiritual knowhow. She does this by moving her body through conscious exercise, dance and physicality as well as through her sexual energy and deepening of her sexual experiences.
Remember: Sex to her is a way to connect more deeply to another and to the Divine.
She needs rituals in her daily life that supports her body, mind, spirit and mission.
Remember, that the Queen is needed by the Priestess to bring embodiment to her spiritual knowhow.
- MORE FREE STUFF!
Reserve Your Seat For My Free Webinar:
- “The 3 Massive Mistakes Women Make That Keep Them Exhausted And Burning Out & How To Become Powerfully Feminine”
…And Here’s What You’ll Learn On This FREE Webinar
The Three Massive Mistakes That Women Make That Keep Them On The Gerbil Wheel Of Burning Out And Not Living Their Purpose
I’ll Teach You My Entire 5 Step Formula That Stops Burn Out In Its Tracks And Get’s You Juicy And Full Of Energy Again.
Why You Are So Exhausted…And How To Overcome It From The Inside Out
The #1 Reason That Keeps Women Out Of Their Feminine Power And Energy And How To Change That For Good!
The Secret Arts And Skills That Women Practice To Get Full Of Energy And Turned On Again…Like, Really…Turned On.
The Specific Steps To Take You Toward Your Goals In A Way That Is Sustainable And Fun And That Actually Get You What You Want!