So, How Does The Princess Show Up?
- You have a lot of desires but often find yourself frustrated with not getting what you want in life.
- You see others seem to get what you (or they) want and it leaves you feeling bitter and resentful.
- You find yourself often fighting people or defending yourself.
- You find yourself always experiencing one drama or another.
- You often feel unseen or undervalued.
- You withhold your sexuality or expect it in a specific way.
- The Princess looks to the world outside of her for clues to what she should want, how to act, to think, and to be.
- Things seem unfair to her and balanced against her.
- She looks to others to feel her place in the world.
- She believes that she has to fight to get what she wants and that there isn’t enough to go around.
- She is quite competitive and wants to be seen as the best.
- Her mood is heavily affected by the mood of others around her and sometimes can’t distinguish between them.
Who Does The Princess Attract?
Professionally, she attracts people who create drama and problems.
People who compete or fight with her.
People who work against her are divisive.
On a relationship level, she attracts men who are like Jocks…men who seem masculine on the surface, but who are not really there for her at all.
…men who are self-centered and often see her as an ornament or
Men who like to fight with her.
Who Does The Princess Repel?
People who want to collaborate.
People who are in their true feminine or true masculine power.
People who don’t respond well to demands rather than requests.
Men who are strongly in their true masculine and who can actually hold her vulnerability, men who know how to be strongly masculine and adore the true feminine
What Does She Need For Her Feminine Emergence?
- The Princess is a diamond in the rough. She is on the verge of breaking through and waking up to her true feminine power, but it would benefit her to seek mentoring to help her reveal her uniqueness… it will save her a lot of time and money in the long run!
- To do this, she needs to learn how to get instruction from inside herself and her own body.
- She needs to stop looking at the outside world‘s illusory truth for answers.
- She needs to foster gratitude.
- She needs to decide to trust a few people as she learns how to rest on others and expand her circle of support.
- She needs to realize that she can actually be herself and people will love her without needing to be like anybody else.
- She needs to know that she is unique and can be fully loved.
- MORE FREE STUFF!
Reserve Your Seat For My Free Webinar:
- “The 3 Massive Mistakes Women Make That Keep Them Exhausted And Burning Out & How To Become Powerfully Feminine”
…And Here’s What You’ll Learn On This FREE Webinar
The Three Massive Mistakes That Women Make That Keep Them On The Gerbil Wheel Of Burning Out And Not Living Their Purpose
I’ll Teach You My Entire 5 Step Formula That Stops Burn Out In Its Tracks And Get’s You Juicy And Full Of Energy Again.
Why You Are So Exhausted…And How To Overcome It From The Inside Out
The #1 Reason That Keeps Women Out Of Their Feminine Power And Energy And How To Change That For Good!
The Secret Arts And Skills That Women Practice To Get Full Of Energy And Turned On Again…Like, Really…Turned On.
The Specific Steps To Take You Toward Your Goals In A Way That Is Sustainable And Fun And That Actually Get You What You Want!